As we bid farewell to another round of My Attic, nothing says “till next time” like the Slumber Party Bed from W.Winx & Flair. This prop is perfect for when you just want to crash, long after the guests are gone and it’s just you and your girls. It comes with four custom textures and eight unique poses– best used with two or more people.
My sister and I slipped on our pajamas and got together for a nite of girl talk. We’re both wearing sleepwear from Sn@tch. I am wearing the Lesley Polka Dot PJs in teal which is available at My Attic. So cute and comfy!
Of course, good convo always needs a lil bit of bubbly. CHiC Buildings created the It’s My Party Champagne Set, complete with bucket, bottle and glasses. Included are glasses that you can transfer to a friend. As you see, we indulged!
We were way too tired to take down the Festive String Lights Set, also from CHiC Buildings. These lights are so much fun and bring a bit of cheer no matter how you use them. Options include single colors or four colors (shown above), with lights on or off (scripted). Great way to add some fun to your SL home or events!
This is the final countdown folks. My Attic will close its doors in a few short hours. What are you waiting for?
Click to TP to My Attic @ The Deck
- hair – nella by emo-tions
- skin – nadine, cafe bombon by deesses boutique
- face – brown eyebrows and audaiceuse lipstick by deesses boutique
- top – lesley tank, charcoal by sn@tch *new @ my attic thru 11/30*
- bottom – lesley pj pants, blue by sn@tch *new @ my attic thru 11/30*
- mesh attachments – slink elegant hands, 1/slink mesh feet/slink physique mesh body
- hair – slow burn, dark browns by exile
- skin – primera/natural cleavage, ebony by meghindo’s
- top – lacy cami tank, purple by sn@tch
- bottom – party pj pants, purple leopard by sn@tch