The Jewelry and Accessories (J&A) Expo is well underway. I hope that you taken some time to read my posts highlighting some of the awesome jewelry, handbags and accessories available. More so, I hope my posts inspired you to visit the Expo and add some new baubles and things to your wardrobe!
Last week, I shared a sneak peek at one of the items available from Captivating! This posts features yet another exquisite jewelry set from them.
Check out the Amelia Set, done in a brilliant gold tone. The set comes with two bracelets, a necklace and two earrings: a larger version (shown) and a smaller version. Both earrings are designed to be worn together but can be worn separately.
Be sure to catch Captivating! during the Expo. Their live accessory show will take place on Fri., March 4 at 5:00pm SLT. You will get a front row to seat to all their Expo releases as well as other new releases.
Keep up with Captivating! by visiting their blog or Facebook page. You can also shop Captivating! on the SL marketplace.
Teleport to J&A Expo.
- hair – eliza, dark browns by analog dog
- skin – katina/natural cleavage, caramel by meghindo’s
- gown – zoe gown, black by sage
- jewels – amelia set, gold by captivating! *new, available at
- mesh attachments – slink hourglass body, slink elegant hands
- prop and pose – smart studio, blue by ios poses