On9 is back with another round of fabulous fashion. From now through May 28, get your hands on the hottest looks in clothing, hair, shoes and related fashion accessories.
Iconic has the very contemporary and stylish Tamsin hair. According to Ms. Niu, she is a “sassy angled short cut for the spring.” I love how one side is tapered back behind the ear, while the hair cascades over the shoulder on the other side. For a special treat, one of the color packs is discounted 20 percent. Which one? I’m not telling; you have to go see for yourself!
Here are a few things to note about Tamsin. The hair is rigged mesh and comes in three sizes for head and ear fitting. It is important that you try the demos, especially if you wear any sort of mesh head. Tamsin is designed to fit around MOST mesh heads. However, you may need to adjust with some slider changes. Demo, demo, demo!
Also making a return to the event (and the grid) after a brief break is LaVian. Coming back with a splash, Samantha Jones brings you the ombre print dress, Hotter Than Hell. The dress comes in standard sizing, fitmesh and Physique/Hourglass. Of course, you get the LaVian color HUD with 36 colors.
Get your hands on the latest from Iconic and LaVian at On9.
- hair – tamsin, collection by iconic (*new @ On9 thru 5/28*)
- skin – alicia, cafe bombon & brown eyebrows by deesses boutique
- face – thanksgiving jam lip gloss, pumpkin by pink acid
- dress – hotter than hell (bag 2) by lavian (*new @ On9 thru 5/28*)
- shoes – kara sandals, white by pure poison (midnight madness, may)
- earrings – elix earrings, copper by kibitz
- mesh attachments – elegant mesh hands, high mesh feet and physique mesh body by slink