When I saw the Mim hair style by Moon, I knew I had to have it. For some reason, it evoked the melodious sounds of the classic R&B song, “Nights Over Egypt,” by The Jones Girls.
Now I had to use my imagination. The song was released in the 1970s, way before the arrival of music videos as we know them today. But I imagined myself walking some deserted, arid place with sand dunes all around. Watching night fall but still feeling the heat of the sun as it set. The earth beneath my feet, reminding me of the long travel ahead.
Luckily, you don’t have to travel far to get your hands on this hair. Available at the current round of Uber, Mim is a fitted mesh hair with a super long veil. The veil comes with eight solid colors as well as eight patterns via HUD. Perfect for all your fantasies– past, present or future.
Oasis in the sand where life once began
Under the moonlight
Your eyes won’t believe what your mind can’t conceive
Nights over Egypt
- hair – min, brunettes by moon (*new, available at uber thru 7/23*)
- skin – catherine/bare, mocho choco by pink acid
- face – eyebags, dark by kokolores, freckles and blush face makeup by pink acid
- clothing – i’m not in love (skirt/top combo) by lavian & co.
- earrings – st tropez hammered disks, silver by maxi gossamer
- mesh enhancements – elegant1 mesh hands and physique mesh body by slink
- location – bourbon