Hair Fair 2016 is underway. Time to shop for a good cause: Wigs For Kids.
Iconic has released several gorgeous hairs. I’ll be sharing them with you over the next few days. But for now, meet Nayla!
Nayla is a rigged mesh hair, styled with two, tucked under ponytails in the back. This is the perfect style for sundresses and open back tops. If you’re looking for something casual and fun to keep you cool in the summer but still show off your fashion and flair, then this is it!
Nayla comes in several hair dye packs and with a revamped, easy to use color HUD. Be sure to grab demos to see how good she looks on you!
Iconic is located on the Backlot Central sim. Here is your taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Iridium/129/25/23.
Quick tip for all shoppers: all booths and everything at Hair Fair is phantom, so you can avoid any obstacles just by walking straight through them.
- hair – nyla/fit 1, essential vamps pack by iconic (available at hair fair thru 7/31)
- skin – garance/bare face, brownie by the skinnery
- face – bold falu pickled bean makeover by mock cosmetics/garance face glow by the skinnery
- dress – sophy dress by r.icielli
- jewels – lux nia set by realevil industries
- mesh enhancements – elegant mesh hands and physique mesh body by slink
One thought on “Meet Nayla”
Comments are closed.