The count down is on. Just a few HOURS remain to experience the fun and excitement of Hair Fair 2016!
I hope you have taken time out of your schedule to support this worthwhile event. Did you know that last year’s event raised over $18,000? Let’s see if we can make it to $20,000 this year. Every purchase helps– wigs, bandanas or donations– and goes to the support of Wigs for Kids!
For my last Hair Fair ’16 post, I present the final style from Vanity Hair called Silly Games. Now for some, Second Life might be a silly game. But we know better. Our buying power (as consumers) and creative power (as designers) can come together with fantastic results. Hair Fair, as a long-standing, highly anticipated event, is proof!
This style is a partial up-do with a soft sweeping wisp that frames the face. The bun is surrounded by a pretty, delicate braid. Definitely for the romantic in you or those special occasions that call for the “perfect” hair style.
Vanity Hair is located on the Backlot North sim. Here is your taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rhodium/128/212/23.
- hair – silly games, greedy pack and basic hair base, dark blondes by vanity hair (available at hair fair thru 7/31)
- skin – anne, caffe crema and light blonde eyebrows by deesses boutique
- face – anne eye shadow, pure soul and anne lisptick, brick-o-la by deesses boutique
- dress – endless summer days by lavian & co.
- jewels – my first jewelry set by bens beauty
- mesh enhancements – slink physique mesh body