Several weeks ago, I styled a look for the fairly new Chai body. Through ‘trial and error’ – along with shopping my inventory – I came up with a super cute look. You can check it out here.
I said I would do a few more posts like that to show how easy it is to work with this new body while more creators make clothing. As with most new bodies, it does take some time for designers to make new clothing — and that’s if they decide to do so.
This look features boots made for Chai, along with a sweater dress that was made for Hourglass (another body created by Siddean Munro). A few strategically placed alpha layers helped me create this weekend worthy look. I love the way it turned out, but what do you think?
I’m calling this ‘What Would Chai Wear #1.” Be on the lookout for three more looks in the upcoming weeks. Now on to the credits!
- mesh head – kaya Evox by lelutka
- mesh body – cinnamon & chai, chai mesh body 1.0 by siddean munro (*new, available at cinnamon & chai main store*)
- hair – meadow by truth
- hairbase – unconditiana hairbase by revoul
- skin – milena skin, september by pumec
- face – ‘love again’ lipgloss by luxrebel
- dress – argyle dress, evergreen (for slink hourglass) by valentina e.
- boots – sigourney boot (for cinnamon & chai), black by slink
- tote – very luxury bag, black by mvt
- glasses – ingrid glasses by [fetch]
- prop – pumpkin spice latte, black by mvt