Smells like there’s some funky stuff going down at Hair Fair, and I’m here for it! Especially when it’s coming from FunkyStench!
“Starr” is one of six styles by FunkyStench available at this year’s Hair Fair. It’s a dread up-do that is tied with a scarf. The scarf is attached and has 29 colors and patterns. I was drawn to this style because of the soft energy it gives. While I styled it somewhat casually, I can definitely see this with a dressier, even formal type look. I will note that no hairbase is included, so you may want to add one of your favorites.
Here’s a look inside FunkyStench’s set-up at Hair Fair. There’s even a dollarbie in the mix. Can you tell which one it is? If you love hairs that are bold, unique, and head-turning, with a touch of stank on ’em, then make sure to check out FunkyStench.
- head – kaya Evox by lelutka
- body – hourglass mesh body bundle (redux) by slink
- hair – start by funkystench (*new, available at hair fair – brunette region*)
- hair base – espresso hairbase evox by no match
- skin – cassia, coconut by seven deadly skins/[7DS]
- face – yasmeen eyeshadow 30%, part of the SL19B free gift by booty’s beauty | jean lipgloss (fatpack) by ives
- top – zuzu knotted tops, denim by blueberry
- skirt – zuzu mini dress, rose by blueberry
- shoes – slay, brown by [ddl]
- necklace – frida necklace, gold/long by minimal
- manicure – french tips/ringed (baddie claws) by ~gd~/gorgeous dolls