- hair – shadows, greedy pack by vanity hair (*new, available at the dark side fair thru 5/22*)
- skin – keke, espresso/ monolid (catwa applier) by pink fuel (powder pack, april edition)
- face – #14 contemporary lipstick, buttermilk 2 by sintiklia | lidya shadow (catwa applier) by slackgirl (powder pack, april edition)
- manicure – nails, fishnet (omega hud) by snatch
- top – lace up top, black by jr wolf creations (*new, available at dark side 2 thru 4/30*)
- pant – chain leggings, white by jr wolf creations (*new, available at dark side 2 thru 4/30*)
- choker – tattoo choker, dark moonstone by reign
- mesh enhancements –
- skye mesh head by catwa
- hourglass mesh body by slink
- dynamic hands by slink
- dynamic -addon nails, square by slink
Got a great mix and match look for you, featuring items from The Wash Cart Sale and the Omega Tent Sale. Let’s get right to it!
Sage is getting us ready for the winter with the Lizzie Parka. This rigged mesh coat, available in standard sizes, comes with four versions: brown fur and black fur in a solid color AND two prints, also with brown and black fur. All items at this event are 10L and Sage has many offerings. View them here.
The Wash Cart Sale ends Jan. 6. Teleport.
Once you’re done there, swing on over to the Omega Tent Event. The Nordica Leggings, by Alaskametro, come in five colors (I’m wearing Forest) and have a Scandinavian print pattern. They are available on system layer and are compatible with Slink, Omega and TMP mesh bodies. Each legging is only 25L during this event. If you like the leggings, be sure to “like” Alaskametro on Facebook and learn how you can get Nordica in a special color, for FREE!
This event ends Dec. 31, so better hurry on over. Teleport.
Rounding out this look are the Daisi Plats in Cognac by Reign (previous Saturday Sale item) and the Wolf hairstyle in Variety/Ombre/Eccentric by Lamb (recent Arcade item).
Sounds like some serious shopping is in order. Visit these events for some well-priced fashionable finds!
- skin – cacao skin v.2.2 (dark brunette freckles) and lipstick option 3 by alaskametro
- top – emily ribbed sweater, white by sn@tch
- mesh attachments – slink physique mesh body, slink high mesh feet
As we bid farewell to another round of My Attic, nothing says “till next time” like the Slumber Party Bed from W.Winx & Flair. This prop is perfect for when you just want to crash, long after the guests are gone and it’s just you and your girls. It comes with four custom textures and eight unique poses– best used with two or more people.
My sister and I slipped on our pajamas and got together for a nite of girl talk. We’re both wearing sleepwear from Sn@tch. I am wearing the Lesley Polka Dot PJs in teal which is available at My Attic. So cute and comfy!
Of course, good convo always needs a lil bit of bubbly. CHiC Buildings created the It’s My Party Champagne Set, complete with bucket, bottle and glasses. Included are glasses that you can transfer to a friend. As you see, we indulged!
We were way too tired to take down the Festive String Lights Set, also from CHiC Buildings. These lights are so much fun and bring a bit of cheer no matter how you use them. Options include single colors or four colors (shown above), with lights on or off (scripted). Great way to add some fun to your SL home or events!
This is the final countdown folks. My Attic will close its doors in a few short hours. What are you waiting for?
- hair – nella by emo-tions
- skin – nadine, cafe bombon by deesses boutique
- face – brown eyebrows and audaiceuse lipstick by deesses boutique
- top – lesley tank, charcoal by sn@tch *new @ my attic thru 11/30*
- bottom – lesley pj pants, blue by sn@tch *new @ my attic thru 11/30*
- mesh attachments – slink elegant hands, 1/slink mesh feet/slink physique mesh body
- hair – slow burn, dark browns by exile
- skin – primera/natural cleavage, ebony by meghindo’s
- top – lacy cami tank, purple by sn@tch
- bottom – party pj pants, purple leopard by sn@tch